- Don’t go out, women, with men you just want to be friends with. A number of pretty, successful young girls are dead — this is the most recent one — because they did not cut those who felt off out of their lives completely.
- It is one year since Lori Alexander stated the obvious, and the feminists melted down. Sigma Frame notes nothing has changed.
- James Bond will be retired and replaced by a black woman. This will not end well, though the current critics and luvvies think it is wonderful.
- Heretics always blame men.
- Trump is a trolling genius. Have people not worked out that he uses tweets to push his negotiating positions?
- Immigration is bad for a nation. Really bad. Chris Trotter notes that NZ has had, proportionately, more immigrants per capita than almost everyone else, and this has never been discussed., and if the elite have their way, as in Australia, it never will be.
- Adam Piggott will transfer his blog elsewhere. Pity. He’s good, but the authorities have got to him
It is fair to say that the media now hate men, and want compulsion. I think the NZ media recycled this: YouGov polls are from the UK, but this is a left wing Kiwi blogger.
A YouGov poll shows half of men wouldn’t take the pill, compared to 33 per cent who would. One study on the effects of the contraceptive pill was shut down by researchers over concerns its participants were experiencing acne, mood swings, and altered libido. You may recognise those side-effects as the ones encountered by hundreds of millions of women who take the female contraceptive pill, and you may spit up in rage.Hayden Donnell, Stuff revyvling
The truth is that there shouldn’t be any debate over this. Men should simply be forced to take the pill. There should be a law requiring us to do so, and we should have to apply to the Supreme Court for breeding exemptions. The new statute won’t be a practical step – it will be a moral one. The Mandatory Male Contraceptive (Punish Those Who Resist) Act will be an act of retributive justice.
Do not be them. Do not be like them for their time is numbered.